Data protection declaration
- All personal data from your application, and all attachments, will be collected, processed and used by WSL/SLF solely for the evaluation, allocation and forwarding of your application. Your personal data are accessible only to the human resources managers of WSL/SLF, and in certain cases will be made available to selected managers. Unless you inform us to the contrary, we will assume that we can give consideration to your application in respect of all available vacancies.
- Your data and documents will be deleted after 12 months unless you have been given a job or have submitted another application in the meantime. With your permission we will also keep your data in our database for a longer period so that we can offer you an alternative position should one arise.
- You must give us your assurance that your data is truthful, up to date and complete. We should point out that untruthful data could result in dismissal from any employment situation.
- Your data will be transmitted in encrypted form though the www.refline.ch internet site. The processing of data is carried out in compliance with the general standards for data security in line with the most recent technology. All parties are bound by strict rules of confidentiality, and will therefore not pass on any of the users' personal data to unauthorized third parties. You will receive a reply by e-mail as soon as your application is received.
- By clicking on the button marked "I accept the provisions for data protection" you state your agreement to the processing of your data. Your consent to the processing of your data will be recorded.
- If you subscribe to the Job-Mail-Service we will keep your first name, name and e-mail address in our system until you unsubscribe. In case you have an open application in the moment you subscribe we refer to article 2.