Shaping future technologies
Meyer Burger is the leading technology company for innovative and cost-effective solutions based on semiconductor technologies, focusing on photovoltaics. With around 1,100 competent and motivated employees in 10 countries, we supply tailor-made products to meet customer needs – from standalone products up to fully integrated systems. Within Meyer Burger, you will be involved in the development of ground-breaking technologies and products and play an active role in shaping our future – with passion and pioneering spirit.
Meyer Burger (Netherlands) BV develops high tech inkjet print systems for various end-markets amongst which Printed Electronics, Photo Voltaic, PCB Solder Masking, Semiconductor packaging and Chemical machining.To commence work on September 1, 2019, or as per agreement we are looking for a Software Engineer.
- Translate (customer) specifications to a functional technical high quality product
- Involvement from the specifications phase until the delivery of the end product
- Translate system specifications to software specifications and finally to a software design
- Define work breakdowns, implement and test the functionality and deliver to the (internal) customer
- Train and support software colleagues and contribute in professionalizing the team
Your qualifications an skills
- Successfully completed studies in (technical) computer science
- Several years of professional experience in industrial machine development
- Very good knowledge of C#, C, .NET, WPF and OOA / UML
- Experience with Agile Software Development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Affinity with print systems is a plus
- Solution oriented, independent and proactive work attitude
- Good Dutch and English skills, German skills are a plus