The Paul Scherrer Institute PSI is the largest research institute for natural and engineering sciences within Switzerland. We perform cutting-edge research in the fields of matter and materials, energy and environment and human health. By performing fundamental and applied research, we work on sustainable solutions for major challenges facing society, science and economy. PSI is committed to the training of future generations. Therefore, about one quarter of our staff are post-docs, post-graduates or apprentices. Altogether, PSI employs 2100 people.
PSI is a pioneer in the field of proton therapy
. Besides research activities, PSI provides a clinical program for patients. In the framework of this program, we are looking for a
- Psycho-oncological care of our patients and their family members on site in our institute
- Supervision of our clinical staff as needed
- Master degree in Psychology and completed advanced training in psycho-oncology
- Clinical experience, especially in psycho-oncology, is an advantage
- Independent work in an interdisciplinary team
- Good knowledge of German and English, other languages are an advantage
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
Your employment contract is limited to 2 years.
For further information, please contact Dr Dario Veghini, phone +41 56 310 44 91 or E-Mail email@example.com.
Please submit your application online by 19 August 2022 for the position as a Psycho-oncologist (index no. 1711-01).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Adina Keller, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland