- Development of X-ray optics for single-digit EUV interference lithography using advanced e-beam lithography and nanofabrication techniques
- EUVL experiments at the XIL-II beamline of the SLS
- Further development of the EUV interference lithography method
- User support under the NFFAproject
- Close cooperation with internal and external partners
- Performing research of highest quality and publication in high profile journals
You have a PhD degree in science or engineering. You have a keen interest in applied research in nanoscience and technology. After hands-on experience in nanolithography and nanofabrication, you look for new challenges and eager to learn new methods. You are a highly motivated team player with high communicational and organizational skills. Experience in some of the following fields will be of advantage: electron beam lithography, photolithography, EUV lithography, photoresists, optics, nanofabrication techniques, nanocharacterization including AFM and SEM, synchrotron-based methods.
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
The position is initially limited to one year and can be extended.
For further information please contact Dimitrios Kazazis, phone +41 56 310 55 78.
Please submit your application online by 30 June 2021 (including list of publications and addresses of referees) for the position as a Postdoctoral Fellow (index no. 6217-00).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Anita Bleiker, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland