- Development of X-ray optics for single-digit (sub-10 nm) EUV interference lithography using advanced e-beam lithography and nanofabrication techniques
- EUVL experiments at the XIL-II beamline of the SLS
- Further development of the EUV interference lithography method and its applications
- User support under the NFFA project
- Close cooperation with internal and external collaborators
- Performing research of highest quality and publication in high profile journals
You have a PhD degree in science or engineering. You have a keen interest in applied research in nanoscience and technology. Prior hands-on experience in clean room work, in nanolithography (especially electron beam lithography) and nanofabrication (independent user) is indispensable. You look for new challenges and you are eager to learn new methods. You are a highly motivated team player with high communicational and organizational skills, but you are also expected to work independently. Hands-on experience in the following fields will be of advantage: electron beam lithography, photolithography, EUV lithography, photoresist materials, optics, nanofabrication techniques, nanocharacterization including AFM, SEM, and synchrotron-based methods.
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
The position is initially limited to one year and can be extended.
For further information please contact Dimitrios Kazazis, phone +41 56 310 55 78.
Please submit your application online by 17 October 2021
(including list of publications and addresses of referees) for the position as a Postdoctoral Fellow (index no. 6217-00).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Anita Bleiker, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland