- Development of top-down nanolithography processes using our existing tools
- Initiation of research projects on related topics, in particular device physics using available fabrication tools at LMN and on beamlines of the Swiss Light Source SLS
- User support with EUV-IL and e-beam lithography
- Co-management of large projects
- Supervision of PhD students and postdoctoral fellows
- Publication of results in scientific journals and at conferences
- Acquisition of third party funding and leading collaborations with academic and industrial partners
- PhD degree in natural sciences or engineering
- Strong experience in micro and nanofabrication methods, preferably in EUV lithography or e-beam lithography
- Good organizational and time management skills and experience in project management
- Social competence and pleasure in the training of young scientists
- Excellent communication skills in English, knowledge of German is of advantage
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
This is a Tenure Track position. The employment contract will initially be limited to 3 years.
For further information, please contact Dr Yasin Ekinci, phone +41 56 310 28 24.
Please submit your application online by 31 January 2021 (including list of publications and addresses of referees) for the position as a Scientist (Tenure Track) (index no. 6217-00).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Elke Baumann, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland