You will establish and lead a new research group for Integrated Processes in Virtual Design and Construction VDC (including Integrated Project Delivery IPD). You will establish your own research projects (incl. acquisition and publications) in close collaboration with industry partners.
Using innovative teaching methods, you will design and teach your own course contents in this subject area. You will assume other duties (to be agreed) in the Institute of Virtual Design and Construction and the school, and take active part in external expert committees.
- university degree (min. Master’s) in the field of construction or similar
- proven practical expertise in integrated processes in virtual design and construction: reciprocal and agile processes, lean construction / last planner in combination with project and asset information models
- keen interest in modern didactics at a tertiary level
- good spoken and written command of German and English (one language very good)
- further training in higher education didactics or willingness to acquire this in the first few years
Wide range of university sports
Cultural programme of lectures, concerts, theatre and films
Established implementation of equal pay
Thesis projects for the targeted promotion of doctorates
Sabbaticals for professors' personal research and practical projects
300 hours of flat-rate time allowances for continuing education, administration and university development
Manfred Huber, Head of Institute, Phone: +41 61 228 55 17
Désirée Zoller, HR Manager, Phone: +41 61 228 57 28