Customer Project Leader 23063
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, over 800 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Are you ready to help our clients get their innovative medications to patients on time? Join our team!
- Management of customer projects from the development environment of pharmaceutical / biotech companies in the field of small molecules APIs, peptides and process related impurities (PRI) from biotech processes.
- Independent project planning and implementation in compliance with internal regulations, customer and regulatory requirements and agreed quality standards
- Ensure internal and external communication
- Review of raw data and GMP documents
- Advising international customers on technical issues
- Collaboration with sales
Your qualifications and attributes
- Background in analytical chemistry or a related field (biochemistry, biology or pharmacy)
- In-depth knowledge in the field in of chromatographic techniques (HPLC, GC etc.), as well as several years of industrial experience in this field are required.
- Hands-on experience in developing, validating, and transferring analytical methods for small molecules, peptides or PRI`s
- Very good knowledge of GMP regulations
- Project management experience is an advantage
- Business mindset and solution oriented personality
- Confident knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
What we currently offer:
Our employees are very close to our hearts. At Solvias, you get:
- a well-structured onboarding program
- intensive training in the beginning
- the possibility for further development
Furthermore, there are a multiple range of benefits like:
- flexible working time models
- 40 hours week
- at least 28.5 vacation days per year (depending on your age)
- commuter contribution for using public transport
- contribution to German and English language courses
- staff restaurant
This job offer is a challenging opportunity in a company that values respect, responsibility, and reliability. At Solvias everyone counts and contributes to the success of the company. We strive to create an environment where we learn from each other and are open to feedback.
We do not consider Headhunters / Agencies for this position.