Lab Technician Titration (f/m/d) 23061
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, over 800 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Do you want do have an influence on drug safety with your sophisticated work? Join our titration team!
- Execution of sophisticated analyses in the field of titration including nitrogen determination according to Kjeldahl
- Practical laboratory realization of method developments, validations, verifications and transfers
- GMP-compliant documentation of activities (raw data and documents)
- Processing of smaller research, development or troubleshooting projects
- Support and maintenance of software-controlled and automated equipment ("state-of-the-art")
- Participation in internal training and involvement in innovative projects
- Training as laboratory technician, technician HF or comparable degree in chemistry
- Work experience in the laboratory and interest in analytical topics
- Knowledge of methods in the field of titration
- Work experience in a GMP-regulated environment is desirable
- Enthusiasm for working with the latest laboratory software
- Initiative, committed, and reliable personality
- Very good English skills and German on at least A2 level
What we currently offer:
Our employees are very close to our hearts. At Solvias, you get:
- a well-structured onboarding program
- intensive training in the beginning
- the possibility for further development
Furthermore, there are a multiple range of benefits like:
- flexible working time models
- 40 hours week
- at least 28.5 vacation days per year (depending on your age)
- commuter contribution for using public transport
- contribution to German and English language courses
- staff restaurant
This job offer is a challenging opportunity in a company who values respect, responsibility and reliability. At Solvias everyone counts and contributes to the success of the company. We strive to create an environment where we learn from each other and are open for feedback.
We do not consider Headhunters / Agencies for this position.