Lab Technician Elemental Analysis (23055)
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, over 800 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Do you want to have an elemental impact on drug safety? Join our elemental analysis team!
- Process customer orders (elemental analysis with focus on ICP-MS routine analysis)
- Collaborate with scientists on method validations
- Independent organization of lab work: sample preparation, analysis, evaluation, and documentation
- Work in a GMP laboratory
- Responsible for lab equipment
Your qualifications and attributes
- (Lehrabgänger) Young professionals are welcome!
- Background as lab technician (Lehre EFZ) with focus on analytics or comparable education
- Knowledge with trace analysis techniques such as ICP-MS, ICP-OES, ET- and CVAAS including the sample preparation is an advantage
- Basic knowledge in GMP/ISO-regulated environment preferable
- Reliable, IT-, detail- & solution-oriented personality
- Good German and English skills
What we currently offer:
Our employees are very close to our hearts. At Solvias, you get:
- a well-structured onboarding program
- intensive training in the beginning
- the possibility for further development
Furthermore, there are a multiple range of benefits like:
- flexible working time models
- 40 hours week
- at least 28.5 vacation days per year (depending on your age)
- commuter contribution for using public transport
- contribution to German and English language courses
- staff restaurant
This job offer is a challenging opportunity in a company that values respect, responsibility, and reliability. At Solvias everyone counts and contributes to the success of the company. We strive to create an environment where we learn from each other and are open to feedback.
We do not consider Headhunters / Agencies for this position.