Scientist Analytical Development (Peptides) (f/m/d) 23033
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, around 800 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Ready to take on the challenge to support life-changing therapies? Join our team in analytical Development!
- Develop, validate, and transfer analytical methods for the analysis of peptides using HPLC / UPLC (RP, SEC, IEX, HILIC) for our customers
- Conduct method optimization and troubleshooting to ensure accuracy, precision, and robustness of analytical methods
- Generate and interpret data to support method development, validation, and transfer
- Prepare, create and review technical documents, including analytical method development reports, protocols and analytical test procedures
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in analytical technology and contribute to the continuous improvement of analytical processes and methods
- Degree in Analytical Chemistry or a related field with 3+ years of industry experience or lab technician with 5+ years of industry experience in relevant field
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in chromatographic development and validation in the field of peptide analytics
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently, dedicated, motivated and collaboratively in a team environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills (German and English) and ability to prepare technical/scientific documents such as reports as well as presentations
- Open and communicative personality who enjoys preparation, follow-up, and conducting of customer meetings e.g., for technical consultation
- Experience working in a GMP or GLP environment is a plus
What we currently offer
Our employees are very close to our hearts. At Solvias, you get:
- a well-structured onboarding program
- intensive training in the beginning
- the possibility for further development
Furthermore, there are a multiple range of benefits like:
- flexible working time models
- 40 hours week
- at least 28.5 vacation days per year (depending on your age)
- commuter contribution for using public transport
- contribution to German and English language courses
- staff restaurant
This job offer is a challenging opportunity in a company who values respect, responsibility and reliability. At Solvias everyone counts and contributes to the success of the company. We strive to create an environment where we learn from each other and are open for feedback.
We do not consider Headhunters / Agencies for this position.