Experienced Scientist Analytical Development (f/m/d) 23022
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, over 700 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Looking for a challenging opportunity to showcase your skills? Join our Small Molecule Services team and help us make a difference in drug development!
Job duties and responsibilities
This is a full-time position in a fast-paced biotech/pharmaceutical research and development environment. The work will focus on laboratory-based experiments and data analysis, and the successful candidate will work collaboratively with other scientists, project managers, and cross-functional teams
- Develop, validate, and transfer analytical methods for the analysis of Process-related Impurities and Excipients using HPLC/UPLC -UV, -FLD, -CAD, -ELSD for our customers
- Conduct method optimization and troubleshooting to ensure accuracy, precision, and robustness of analytical methods
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to support drug development program
- Generate and interpret data to support method development, validation, and transfer
- Prepare and review technical documents, including analytical method development reports, protocols, and analytical test procedures
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in analytical technology and contribute to the continuous improvement of analytical processes and methods
Your qualifications and attributes
- Degree in Analytical Chemistry or a related field with 3+ years of industry experience or training as a lab technician with 7+ years of industry experience in relevant field
- Strong experience in developing, validating, and transferring analytical methods for small molecules, peptides or excipients
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to prepare technical reports and presentations
- Experience working in a GMP or GLP environment is a must
What we currently offer
Our employees are very close to our hearts. At Solvias, you get:
- a well-structured onboarding program
- intensive training in the beginning
- the possibility for further development
Furthermore, there are a multiple range of benefits like:
- flexible working time models
- 40 hours week
- at least 28.5 vacation days per year (depending on your age)
- commuter contribution for using public transport
- contribution to German and English language courses
- staff restaurant
This job offer is a challenging opportunity in a company who values respect, responsibility and reliability.
At Solvias everyone counts and contributes to the success of the company.
We strive to create an environment where we learn from each other and are open for feedback.
We do not consider agencies /Headhunters for this position.