Scientist Physico-chemical methods (f/m/d) 23012
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, over 700 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Do you want to be a part of a dynamic and motivated team in small molecules services?
- Edition of reports, validation documents and SOPs
- Interface between the laboratory and QA
- Work on the implementation of methods for customer projects in collaboration with the customer (techniques: spectroscopy and physico-chemical methods)
- support of laboratory technicians in the implementation and qualification of new instruments
- Presenting results & findings with standard software (word, excel, powerpoint)
Your qualifications and attributes
- We are looking for team players, who want to share their knowledge with our team and improve their personal capabilities
- Background in chemistry, analytical sciences or a related field
- Experience in a GMP regulated environment is mandatory
- Good analytical skills and experience with the following analytical methods is an advantage: spectroscopy (in particular UV/VIS), wet chemical methods and pharmacopoeia testing
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken). German is an advantage
What we currently offer
Our employees are very close to our hearts. At Solvias, you get:
- a well-structured onboarding program
- intensive training in the beginning
- the possibility for further development
Furthermore, there are a multiple range of benefits like:
- flexible working time models
- 40 hours week
- at least 28.5 vacation days per year (depending on your age)
- commuter contribution for using public transport
- contribution to German and English language courses
- staff restaurant
This job offer is a challenging opportunity in a company who values respect, responsibility and reliability.
At Solvias everyone counts and contributes to the success of the company.
We strive to create an environment where we learn from each other and are open for feedback.
We do not consider agencies /Headhunters for this position.