Lab Manager (f/m/d) 23011
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, over 700 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Do you want to be a part of a dynamic and motivated team in small molecules services?
- Planning of wet chemistry and spectroscopy analyses according to pharmacopeias for the team
- Technical support of the team / Troubleshooting
- Data review, processing of OOS, deviations, etc.
- Optimizing workflows, planning and execution of projects
- Deputizing of team leader during absences
Your qualifications and attributes:
- We are looking for team players, who want to share their knowledge with our team and improve their personal capabilities
- Experience in wet chemistry and/or phys. chem. is a must
- Experience with pharmacopeias (Ph.Eur., USP, JP) is a must
- High discipline and sense of responsibility
- Experience in a GMP regulated environment including processing of OOS and deviations is a must
- English fluent, German fluent
- Experience in planning of analyses for a team is an advantage
What we currently offer
Our employees are very close to our hearts. At Solvias, you get:
- a well-structured onboarding program
- intensive training in the beginning
- the possibility for further development
Furthermore, there are a multiple range of benefits like:
- flexible working time models
- 40 hours week
- at least 28.5 vacation days per year (depending on your age)
- commuter contribution for using public transport
- contribution to German and English language courses
- staff restaurant
This job offer is a challenging opportunity in a company who values respect, responsibility and reliability.
At Solvias everyone counts and contributes to the success of the company.
We strive to create an environment where we learn from each other and are open for feedback.
We do not consider agencies /Headhunters for this position.