Quality Assurance Manager (f/m/d) 23008
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, over 700 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Do you want to be a member in our Quality Assurance @ Solvias?
- Taking care of the quality management software as system administrator
- Support and train users
- Improve and update processes including update of relevant SOPs and documents
- Harmonization of processes
- Leading projects
- Implementing additional modules / functionalities within the quality management software
- We are looking for team players, who want to share their knowledge with our team and improve their personal capabilities
- Background in analytical chemistry/ biochemistry/ life science
- Experience in the analytical-pharmaceutical environment, preferably experience in QA
- Skills to solve the problems and build a good relationship with various stakeholders
- Good interpersonal skills and team work spirit
- Ability to collaborate in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
- Ability to lead projects between sites and work independently
- Broad knowledge and proven experience of the regulatory framework in the GMP environment (ICH, FDA, USP, Ph. Eur.)
- Solid background in data integrity and computerized systems risk assessment and project support
- Experience as system administrator or deeper IT knowledge is an asset
- Fluency in English and French and wiliness to learn German is required
What we currently offer
Our employees are very close to our hearts. At Solvias, you get:
- a well-structured onboarding program
- intensive training in the beginning
- the possibility for further development
Furthermore, there are a multiple range of benefits like:
- flexible working time models
- 40 hours week
- at least 28.5 vacation days per year (depending on your age)
- commuter contribution for using public transport
- contribution to German and English language courses
- staff restaurant
This job offer is a challenging opportunity in a company who values respect, responsibility and reliability.
At Solvias everyone counts and contributes to the success of the company.
We strive to create an environment where we learn from each other and are open for feedback.
We do not consider agencies /Headhunters for this position.