Scientist High Resolution Mass Spectometry (f/m/d) 23003
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, over 700 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Would you like to become a team member in the Small Molecule Service Business Unit?
- Structure elucidation: Evaluation of mass spectra and fragmentation spectra data for Extractable and Leachable studies or impurity identification using state-of-art analytical technologies, such as High resolution accurate mass (HRAM) -LC/MS and -GC/MS
- Compose of protocols, reports and, SOP’s for Extractable and Leachable studies
- Review of study documents
- Optimizing workflows
- Targeted analysis under GMP regulation: Manage projects for High resolution accurate mass (HRAM) -LC/MS method development and validation for trace analysis of impurities in pharmaceutical products
- We are looking for team players, who want's to share their knowledge with our team and improve their personal capabilities
- Ability and interest to learn new analytical technologies and developing new approaches
- Skills to solve the problems of our customers and build a good customer relationship
- Experience in structure elucidation by High Resolution Mass Spectometry OR Experience in Organic chemistry
- High discipline and sense of responsibility
- Experience in a GMP regulated environment is an advantage
- Knowledge of modern software such as Compound Discoverer, Chromeleon, FreeStyle, Xcalibur and MassFrontier is an advantage
- English fluent (written and spoken), German beneficial
What we currently offer
Our employees are very close to our hearts. At Solvias, you get:
- a well-structured onboarding program
- intensive training in the beginning
- the possibility for further development
Furthermore, there are a multiple range of benefits like:
- flexible working time models
- 40 hours week
- at least 28.5 vacation days per year (depending on your age)
- commuter contribution for using public transport
- contribution to German and English language courses
- staff restaurant
This job offer is a challenging opportunity in a company who values respect, responsibility and reliability.
At Solvias everyone counts and contributes to the success of the company.
We strive to create an environment where we learn from each other and are open for feedback.
We do not consider agencies /Headhunters for this position.