Executive Assistant 23009
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, over 700 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Are you ready to be a part of a fast growing environment?
Job duties and responsibilities
- Management of the calendar and set-up of meetings
- Travel planning and coordination
- Organization and coordination of events, larger meetings
- Organizations of customer meetings on site or externally (roadshows etc)
- Attend the BU leadership team meeting and the S&OP meeting, preparation of the slides, meetings minutes writing and follow-up of the agreed actions
- Monthly update of the organigrams
- Organization of presents/cards for special occasions in the BU
- Expenses management
- Manage signatures of CEAs and FTEs approvals
- Support with the signatures of Quality agreements
- Support in all communication activities within leadership team, BU, and with other functions
- Tracking of timelines of agreed deliverables
- Support in various administrative tasks on request
- Creation of presentations and reports on request
Your qualifications and attributes
- A recognized qualification, diploma level or higher, in the field of commerce or as an Executive assistant
- Several years of experience as an Executive Assistant; knowledge of working in the pharmaceutical, chemical or service sector would be an advantage
- Solid track record in maintaining highest standards of confidentiality and trust
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel; social media and other IT tools
- Business fluency in German and English; additional language skills are welcome
- Excellent customer focus and priority setting skills
- Willing to go the extra mile and see every problem as an opportunity to make improvements
- Collaborative spirit and joyful mindset
What we currently offer
Our employees are very close to our hearts. At Solvias, you get:
- a well-structured onboarding program
- intensive training in the beginning
- the possibility for further development
Furthermore, there are a multiple range of benefits like:
- flexible working time models
- 40 hours week
- at least 28.5 vacation days per year (depending on your age)
- commuter contribution for using public transport
- contribution to German and English language courses
- staff restaurant
This job offer is a challenging opportunity in a company who values respect, responsibility and reliability.
At Solvias everyone counts and contributes to the success of the company.
We strive to create an environment where we learn from each other and are open for feedback.
We do not consider agencies /Headhunters for this position.