Laboratory Technician Capillary Electrophoresis (m/f/d) 22083
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, about 800 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Would you like to be a team member in the Large Molecule / ATMP Services?
- Perform measurements (GMP/non-GMP) on behalf of customers for the analysis of biomolecules (mainly proteins) and formulation ingredients in a regulated environment using capillary electrophoresis (CE).
- Performance of release and stability analyses (GMP) of drugs and active pharmaceutical ingredients by means of CE, including sample preparation
- Documentation of activities/analyses (paper documentation, LIMS, CE data systems)
- Instrument responsibility in a regulated environment (performing instrument tests, organizing maintenance, testing and repair)
- General administrative tasks such as raw data archiving, lab maintenance, ordering and managing chemicals and reagents, etc.
- Training as a chemical or biochemical laboratory technician EFZ or chemical-technical training.
- Laboratory experience, especially sample preparation and analysis of biological molecules, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry (national/international)
- Experience in a regulated environment (GMP)
- Good knowledge in handling proteins and basic knowledge in the field of Protein biochemistry
- Good knowledge in handling instrumental analytical methods (ideally CE, HPLC knowledge an advantage)
- Knowledge of analytical chemistry
- Experienced handling of MS-Office (especially Excel)
- Fast comprehension and motivation to learn new techniques
- High ability to work in a team and great sense of service and responsibility
- Good knowledge of German and English
What we currently offer:
Our employees are very close to our hearts. At Solvias, you get:
- a well-structured onboarding program
- intensive training in the beginning
- the possibility for further development
Furthermore, there are a multiple range of benefits like:
- flexible working time models
- 40 hours week
- at least 28.5 vacation days per year (depending on your age)
- commuter contribution for using public transport
- contribution to German and English language courses
- staff restaurant
This job offer is a challenging opportunity in a company that values respect, responsibility, and reliability. At Solvias everyone counts and contributes to the success of the company. We strive to create an environment where we learn from each other and are open to feedback.
We do not consider Headhunters / Agencies for this position.