Scientist Development & Validation HPLC (w/m/d)
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, over 700 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
We are looking for a dynamic professional for our Small Molecule department.
- Working on international customer projects with a focus on the chromatographic analysis of small molecules using HPLC / UPLC
- Planning, implementation and documentation of method development and optimization as well as feasibility studies
- Planning and implementation of method validations, qualifications or transfers (GMP environment)
- Preparation and review of raw data, writing of plans, protocols and reports
- Ensuring the timely processing of customer projects
- Technical and professional support of the laboratories in the implementation of methods for analysis
- Education/studies in chemistry, analytical sciences or a related field
- Professional experience in chromatographic development and validation in the field of small molecule analysis
- Experience in the use of HPLC / UPLC systems and corresponding software (ideally Chromeleon & LIMS)
- Team player with a strong sense of service and responsibility
- Understanding of high-quality requirements in a GMP regulated environment
- Flexible, independent, and solution-oriented with good organizational and documentation skills
- English fluent, German desirable
What we currently offer:
Our employees are very close to our hearts. At Solvias, you get:
- a well-structured onboarding program
- intensive training in the beginning
- the possibility for further development
Furthermore, there are a multiple range of benefits like:
- flexible working time models
- 40 hours week
- at least 28.5 vacation days per year (depending on your age)
- commuter contribution for using public transport
- contribution to German and English language courses
- cantina, free water & coffee
This job offer is a challenging opportunity in a company that values respect, responsibility, and reliability. At Solvias everyone counts and contributes to the success of the company. We strive to create an environment where we learn from each other and are open to feedback.
We do not consider Headhunters / Agencies for this position.