Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, about 800 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Would you like to become a team member in the Small Molecule Service Business Unit?
What we currently offer
Our employees are very close to our hearts. At Solvias, you get:
• a well-structured onboarding program
• intensive training in the beginning
• the possibility for further development
Furthermore, there are a multiple range of benefits like:
• flexible working time models
• 40 hours week
• at least 28.5 vacation days per year (depending on your age)
• commuter contribution for using public transport
• contribution to German and English language courses
• staff restaurant
This job offer is a challenging opportunity in a company who values respect, responsibility and reliability.
At Solvias everyone counts and contributes to the success of the company. We strive to create an environment where we learn from each other and are open for feedback.
We do not consider Headhunters / Agencies for this position.