Scientific Associate in E&L and Organic Trace Analysis (f/m/d)
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, over 700 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Would you like to become a team member in the Small Molecule Service Business Unit?
- Using State-of-the-Art technology to perform extractable and leachable studies of primary packaging and process equipment for pharmaceutical products, or impurity identificationStructure elucidation: Evaluation of MS and MS2 data for E&L studies or impurity identification, performed by our team using state-of-art analytical technologies, such as HRAM-LC/MS and HRAM-GC/MS.
- Planning studies: Writing of study protocols, reports and, SOP’s for E&L studies
- Review of study documents written by other team members
- Optimize our team’s data evaluation workflows, using e.g. Compound Discoverer Software from ThermoFisher Scientific (or other SW tools)
- Targeted analysis: Perform/manage projects for HRAM-LC/MS method development and validation for trace analysis of impurities in pharmaceutical products in a GMP regulated environment.
- We are looking for team players, who want to improve their personal capabilities – and share their knowledge with our team.
- Capability and interest to learn new analytical technologies and developing new analytical approaches, is required to solve the (often complex) problems of our customers
- Professional experience in structure elucidation by HRAM-LC/MS and HRAM-GC/MS is highly desirable – experienced organic chemists will also be considered .
- Reliability and efficiency in your daily work style is 100% required – professional experience in a GMP regulated environment is an advantage
- Knowledge of modern software such as Compound Discoverer, Chromeleon, FreeStyle, Xcalibur and MassFrontier is an advantage.
- English and German language skills (written and spoken) are required – other languages (French, Spanish e.g.) are beneficial
We value our employees and believe that each individual in our team can make a difference and develop both professionally and personally