Scientist Capillary Electrophoresis (f/m/d) 22082
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, about 800 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Would you like to be a team member in the Large Molecules/ATMP department?
- Processing of international customer projects and scientific customer requests focusing on the analysis of biomolecules (e.g. proteins, oligonucleotides)
- Writing coordination and review of documents such as validation protocols and reports
- Troubleshooting (method specific and instrument specific)
- Collaboration in customer project
- Technical supervision and support of lab technicians
- Processing of deviations, OOS and other investigations (direct communication with customers, QA, project leaders, etc.)
- We are looking for team players, who want to share their knowledge with our team and improve their personal capabilities
- Background in Chemistry / Biochemistry or Biopharmaceutical industry
- Experience in a GMP regulated environment including processing of OOS and deviations and analysis of biomolecules (e.g. antibodies) is a must
- High discipline and sense of responsibility
- Agile, flexible and Precise way of working
- Skills to solve the problems and build a good customer relationship
- Experience in feasibility studies, method development and validations
- Experience in CZE, CGE and cIEF, SCIEX PA800+ and ProteinSimple iCE3/Maurice instruments is a big plus
What we currently offer:
Our employees are very close to our hearts. At Solvias, you get:
- a well-structured onboarding program
- intensive training in the beginning
- the possibility for further development
Furthermore, there are a multiple range of benefits like:
- flexible working time models
- 40 hours week
- at least 28.5 vacation days per year (depending on your age)
- commuter contribution for using public transport
- contribution to German and English language courses
- staff restaurant
This job offer is a challenging opportunity in a company that values respect, responsibility, and reliability. At Solvias everyone counts and contributes to the success of the company. We strive to create an environment where we learn from each other and are open to feedback.
We do not consider Headhunters / Agencies for this position.