Scientist microscopy/imaging and physical characterization (f/m)
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, over 700 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Our team characterizes pharmaceutical products and possible contaminants using among others: Light and Electron Microscopy, Spectroscopy, Laser Diffraction, Flow Imaging methods and more.
- Independently handle customer orders in the field of drug product and drug substance analysis
- You will be responsible for planning and execution of analytical projects including reporting and order coordination
- You plan and perform experiments in the context of method development, qualifications and validations
- You provide scientific and technical support to customers, both individual and as part of larger project teams
- Take over responsibility for analytical instrumentation (troubleshooting, data integrity and coordination with suppliers)
- GMP-compliant documentation of activities as well as support and maintenance of equipment
- Degree in chemistry, pharmacy, forensics biology or comparable natural science degree
- Hands on experience with microscopy light and/or electron microscopy and corresponding sample preparation techniques)
- Experience in one or more of the following is advantageous: Microscopy/imaging of biological/viral samples; pharmaceutical powder/particle characterization; analysis/identification of foreign particulate matter, subvisible particle analysis
- Proactive with a can-do attitude and very good communication skills
- Work experience in a GMP regulated environment is an advantage
- Team player with a strong service mentality and sense of resposibility
- Very good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
Our employees are very close to our hearts. Each individual can make a difference and develop both professionally and personally.