Sales Manager Small Molecule Services (f/m)
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell & Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, over 700 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
To complete our Sales Team, we are hiring an enthusiastic, proactive and self-driven Business-Development-Manager to grow our sales, developing new business, with new and existing customers.
- Support the overall commercial strategy development towards target over-achievement
- Elaboration of sales tactics and action plan for the activity portfolio
- Researching organizations, individual prospects to find new opportunities
- Developing long-term relationships with existing and potential customers
- Contacting potential prospects to explore and develop business opportunities
- Organizing quotes and proposals for clients
- Present, position and sell complete solutions to various customer profiles and levels
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Manage Sales Funnel and CRM up-to-date
- Master or PhD level in a Life Sciences, Pharma, Biotechnology, or related subject
- Proven experience working in a Sales, or Business Development position
- Track record in managing a sales pipeline from lead discovery to deal closure
- Experience with complex consultative selling is a plus
- Knowledge of the Pharma/Biotech business environment
- Understanding of the drug development process
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage complex projects in a matrix environment
- Team player, proactive, and constructive mindset
- Able to travel up to 40% of the time
- Excellent English and German skills (written and spoken), additional language is a plus
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, experience with CRM is a plus
We offer attractive compensation packages and flexible work schedules. At Solvias we believe that every individual matters and can make an impact. Our employees are able to grow professionally and to evolve as people.