Senior IT System Specialist (w/m)
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, over 700 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Our IT department is looking for support. Do you want to become part of the team?
- Continuous improvements in technology design and processes
- Leading and collaborating in IT projects
- Preparation, validation and implementation of upgrades
- 2nd level support for users, clients and applications
- Be able to support technologies used in Solvias AG: SCCM, SQL, CITRIX, office 365, VMWARE, Windows Server, Windows 10
- Collaboration with external IT suppliers
- User administration, training, support and troubleshooting in the various system
- Collaboration in IT projects
- Management capacity of other technical people
- Computer scientist EFZ or equivalent training
- At least 5 years of professional experience in IT
- Project Management experience
- Work experience in a regulated, pharmaceutical environment and in the pharmaceutical industry is desirable.
- GMP knowledge desirable
- Very good German and good English skills
- Communicative and service-oriented personality
What we currently offer
Our employees are very close to our hearts. At Solvias, you get:
- a well-structured onboarding program
- intensive training in the beginning
- the possibility for further development
Furthermore, there are a multiple range of benefits like:
- flexible working time models
- 40 hours week
- at least 28.5 vacation days per year (depending on your age)
- commuter contribution for using public transport
- contribution to German and English language courses
- cantina, free water & coffee
This job offer is a challenging opportunity in a company who values respect, responsibility and reliability.
At Solvias everyone counts and contributes to the success of the company.
We strive to create an environment where we learn from each other and are open for feedback.