Laboratory Technician Capillary Electrophoresis (m/f)
Details of the company
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, over 700 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Would you like to become a new member of our team?
- Perform measurements (GMP/non-GMP) on behalf of customers for the analysis of biomolecules (mainly proteins) and formulation ingredients in a regulated environment using capillary electrophoresis (CE)
- Performance of release and stability analyses (GMP) of drugs and active pharmaceutical ingredients by means of CE, including sample preparation
- Documentation of activities / analyses (paper documentation, LIMS, CE data systems)
- Instrument responsibility in a regulated environment (performing instrument tests, organizing maintenance, testing and repair)
- General administrative tasks such as raw data archiving, lab maintenance, ordering and managing chemicals and reagents, etc.
- Training as a chemical or biochemical laboratory technician EFZ or chemical-technical training
- Laboratory experience, especially sample preparation and analysis of biological molecules, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry (national/international)
- Experience in a regulated environment (GMP)
- Good knowledge in handling proteins and basic knowledge in the field of Protein biochemistry
- Good knowledge in handling instrumental analytical methods (ideally CE, HPLC knowledge an advantage)
- Knowledge of analytical chemistry
- Experienced handling of MS-Office (especially Excel)
- Fast comprehension and motivation to learn new techniques
- High ability to work in a team and great sense of service and responsibility
- Good knowledge of German and English
Our employees are very important to us. Each individual can bring about change and develop both professionally and personally.