Scientific Associate in E&L and Organic Trace Analysis (w/m)
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, over 700 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Would you like to become a team member in the Small Molecule Service Business Unit?
- Processing of scientific questions in the field of extractables and leachables (by HRAM-LC/GC/MS) in the context of customer orders for the analysis of pharmaceutical agents in the GMP regulated environment Writing E&L study protocols
- Evaluation of analytical raw data (HRAM-LC/MS and HRAM-GC/MS); structure elucidation from HRAM-MS data and semi-quantification of data generated
- Summarizing study results in study reports, discussing results with customer
- Review of documents described above from other team members
- Initiating, performing and managing LEAN projects to increase efficiency of E&L projects in CH and USA
- University degree in chemistry or experienced lab technician with focus on
- At least 2 years of professional experience in trace analysis using HRAM-LC/GC/MS
- Professional experience in a GMP regulated environment is an advantage
- Compound Discoverer, Chromeleon, FreeStyle , Xcalibur and MassFrontier knowledge is an advantage
- English and German language skills (written and spoken) required
- Team player with customer contact (internal and external)
Our employees are very close to our hearts. Each individual can make a difference and develop both professionally and personally.