Customer Project Leader for Pharmaceutical Analysis
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, over 700 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Would you like to become a member of Solvias / Business Unit Analytical Services?
- The CPL leads customer projects / cross – functional project teams covering all analytical development aspects throughout the project life cycle from early to late phase and holds overall responsibility and accountability for objectives, timelines, budgets and risk management
- Provide input for setting up quotations and prepares business cases incl. financial evaluation (NPV)
- Create and consolidate analytical development strategies and development plans in line with customer strategy
- Set team goals and priorities in order to optimize time, resources and quality and control achievement of critical project milestones
- Identify potential risks and establish risk management strategy and contingency plans as appropriate
- Represent projects at Portfolio Management Meetings, internally and externally and implement the project decisions
- Reporting into central PMO
- Scientific background (chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacy or equivalent), business administration is an additional benefit
- 5+ years of working experience within the pharmaceutical industry or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in project management leading cross-functional global teams demonstrating a global mindset and cultural awareness
- Advanced project management planning and tracking skills, capable of managingmultiple projects with respect to priorities and self-management
- Experience in direct or matrix people management role with demonstrated ability to influence successfully without authority
- Excellent knowledge of analytical pharmaceutical development process, ideally experience in analytics of pharmaceuticals (e.g. GC, HPLC)
- Thorough knowledge of relevant regulations and policies (GMP)
- Strong and proven scientific writing and data interpretation skills
- Ability to act in a complex rapid changing business environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and information management skills
- Excellent communicator with good negotiation skills
- Fluent in English and German or French (spoken and written)
Our employees are very close to our hearts. Each individual can make a difference and develop both professionally and personally.