Project Leader Solid-State Development (f/m)
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, over 700 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
- Project management of complex customer projects:
- advising and supporting customers in the area of solid-state development
- planning and partially executing projects such as salt- and polymorphism screening, and
- method development for polymorph purity
- quality control
- responsible for customer communication, planning, timelines and profitability of projects
- Improvement and further development of existing techniques, recommending new state-of-the art methods
- Internal coordination of tasks, controlling, reporting
- PhD in chemistry or pharmaceutical technology
- In-depth knowledge in the area of polymorphism and solid-state properties
- Highly developed planning and organizational talents
- Experienced in customer communication
- cGMP knowledge
- Proficiency in English and good German skills
Our employees are very close to our hearts. Each individual can make a difference and develop both professionally and personally.