Laboratory Technician ELISA
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, over 700 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Would you like to become a new member of our team?
Your tasks and challenges
- Processing of scientific projects on behalf of clients in the field of protein analytics: ELISA (Binding Assays, Impurities), other plates based assay (colorimetric, fluorimetric), Gel Electrophoresis (SDS-Page, Western blot, IEF)
- Processing of routine analyses
- Review of raw data
- Participation to method developments and validations
- Writing and reviewing of SOP's
- Reporting, documentation and participation to quality events (deviation, non-conformity, OOS)
- Maintenance of laboratory and equipment
- Biology laboratory technician
- Experience in ELISA is a plus
- Experience with Bradford/BCA and gel electrophoresis desirable
- Experience in writing scientific documents (SOP's) is a plus
- Routine GMP review of raw data
- Very good knowledge of German and English, written and spoken
We offer attractive employment conditions and flexible working hours and believe that our employees make the difference. Each individual can make a contribution, make an impact and develop both professionally and personally.