Scientific Associate Elemental Analysis
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, over 700 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Would you like to become a team member in the Specialized Expert Analytical Solutions Business Unit?
- Processing of scientific questions in the field of elemental analysis (ICP-MS, ICP-OES, AAS, XRF) in the context of customer orders for the analysis of pharmaceutical agents in the GMP regulated environment
- Point of intersection for customers and the lab: coordination of customer orders (check completeness, feasibility, …) and preparation of work packages for the lab
- Advice and support of (external and internal) customers incl. input to cost / quotes
- Compose and review quality events (OOE/OOS/OOT, deviations, non-conformities…)
- Raw data review
- Writing and review of all documents related to the techniques like SOPs, validation reports,…
- Degree in chemistry or related field (physics, geochemistry,…) or experienced laboratory technician with focus on instrumental (inorganic) analytical chemistry
- Knowledge in atomic spectrometry (ICP-MS, or ICP-OES, AAS) is an advantage
- Professional experience in the GMP-regulated environment preferable LIMS knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent English and German skills (spoken and written) required
- Well-coordinated character who likes to interact with customers (internal and external)
Our employees are very close to our hearts. Each individual can make a difference and develop both professionally and personally.