(Senior) Paralegal (w/m) 50% (one year limited contract)
About the company
Solvias is a world leader in contract research. We support industries such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, cosmetics, chemicals, electronic materials, natural sciences and the oil industry. With many years of scientific experience and a proven track record, we provide integrated services, products and technologies to improve the value chain for our global customers. We develop, analyse and test a wide range of biological and chemical substances, such as active pharmaceutical ingredients, excipients and cosmetics.
We are looking for a dynamic personality to support our contract management team.
- Draft, review and prepare redlines of low to medium complex contracts (such as Services Agreements, CDAs, Licensing and Supply Agreements), statements of work, amendments and terminations independently or in collaboration with Sales and Operations
- Evaluation of the commercial and legal risk and preparation of suggestion of appropriate contract structures or terms
- Managing of the internal check and approval process
- Keeping the overview on timelines and deliverables in all assigned projects
- Formate and review documents with attention to grammar and spelling
- Assist in the further development of the contract templates
- Bachelor Degree in Law and/or paralegal certification
- Minimum 4-6 years of overall work experience as a Lawyer/Legal assistant or Paralegal
- Experience in contract and project management
- Pharma In-house experience desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong, collaborative working relationships
- Excellent time management with strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Initiative personality with a positive learning attitude and good team skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Detail-oriented, flexible, enduring and acting pro-actively
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), working knowledge of French and/or German is a plus
We offer attractive compensation packages and flexible work schedules. At Solvias we believe that every individual matters and can make an impact. Our employees are able to grow professionally and to evolve as people.