Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
With great vision and exciting plans, it takes talented people to build our leading business and this is your opportunity to be part of that journey!
Technical Records Administrator (Avionics) - Cairns QLD
We are seeking an organised and motivated individual to join our Cairns facility in a technical records administrator position. The Technical Records Administrator is responsible for the accurate and compliant on-time completion of work packs for aircraft maintenance, regulatory compliance and invoicing.
Annual Salary AUD$68,000 – $85,000* plus Super
*Experience and Qualification dependent
- Accountable for ensuring assigned work pack paperwork is compliant with Jet Aviation and relevant regulatory authorities requirements (including but not limited to work orders) and that all documents in assigned packages are completed and certified correctly prior to processing and delivery for invoicing
- Responsible for reporting documentation errors to engineers contained in work packs and having such errors corrected
- Responsible for the overall organisation of customer and Jet Aviation work pack documentation to ensure files contain the correct original documentation
- Responsible to finalize projects including work orders
- Responsible to ensure that logbooks are finalised and meet company procedures for accurate and timely completion to support on-time aircraft delivery and invoicing to customers
- Monitor the Overview Activity Report to ensure compliant and completed work packs
- Obtain LBE Signatory for certifying Logbooks & LBE’s
- Promote and drive Jet Aviation Values and Compliance policies and procedures to support the desired company and facility culture
- Carry out Technical Log research and prepare logbook entries for customer aircraft
- Review completed job packs and ensure they are complete and reflect Jet Aviation and customer requirements
- Finalised jobs are provided to the Branch Administrator for process of invoices at project completion
- Responsible for timely data entry relating to aircraft hours and landing, work required and actioned, serialised components / items, completion date
- Responsible for alerting the Branch Administrator when work packs are completed
- Represent Jet Aviation as one company internally and externally with industry groups, regulatory bodies and the General Dynamics network
- Demonstrated understanding of aviation regulatory and compliance framework.
- Demonstrated ability to develop excellent customer relationships through networking.
- Computer literate in enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- General knowledge of Aviation Industry.Demonstrated strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication including excellent written and verbal skills
- Aircraft technical records and document management experience advantageous.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as autonomously.