Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
With great vision and exciting plans, it takes talented people to build our leading business and this is your opportunity to be part of that journey!
Continuing Airworthiness Management Supervisor (B300) - East Sale, VIC
This position will be responsible for the efficient management of line activities to support programmed flying activities, effective programming of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities as well as management of continuing airworthiness responsibilities within the B300 Maintenance Control section.
* Annual Salary $95,000 + Super + Annual Bonus Program
- Ensure that all maintenance activities are documented in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures as well as Military and Civil airworthiness requirements.
- Overall responsibility for management of the flying program, including attending 32Sqn/1FTS briefs, providing 32SQN/1FTS Operations, advising on hangar maintenance, providing resolution advice when the AMO is unable to support a specific tasking due to unavailability of aircraft, ensuring configuration fit-out to meet specific tasking and accepting the weekly flying program.
- Provide daily direction to the Flight Line Coordinators regarding, upcoming maintenance activities, ensuring effective fleet planning and utilisation is conducted within nominated timeframes and in accordance with resource capacity.
- Arrange tasking of LAMEs for Flight Line duties via the Servicing Coordinator.
- In consultation with the Operations Manager and Maintenance Coordinator, ensure aircraft are not flown until they are correctly authorized, certified and have sufficient flight hours for the task.
- Manage the workforce through managing the teams leave, certifying hours worked, validating labour hours and monitoring overtime to ensure it is below budget forecasts and consistent with RoE fluctuations as well as the Operations Manager and Program Services Managers direction.
- Ensure all data, release notes and certificates of conformance for components and parts used during servicing or maintenance are accompanying the respective work sheet/work package.
- Ensure all maintenance activities are recorded and reported in compliance with the Regulator, Jet Aviation and customer policies and procedures and that CAMP records and aircraft logs are accurate and up to date.
- Management and coordination of Responsible Delegations as defined by the Program Services Manager from time to time.
- Maintain and review a Reliability Monitoring Program to measure effectiveness of airframe, engine and component maintenance programs.
- Ensure maximum use of aircraft downtime is made for each maintenance activity.
- Routinely audit all aircraft maintenance documentation in support of scheduled maintenance carry out inspection of all maintenance documentation to ensure data integrity.
- Provide mentoring, training and the identification of training requirements to the CAM Section.
- Actively identify and participate in continuous improvement.
- Own and manage the physical and/or electronic Technical Libraries.
- Work with the Operations Manager and Engineering staff to ensure that all Technical Information Review (TIR) is processed in a timely manner and that any resultant additional maintenance requirements are captured.
- Work with the Operations Manager to draft amendments to the System of Maintenance and Project Plans for the B300 fleet.
- Ensure the integrity of the configuration management of the B300 Fleet.
- Maintain industry knowledge and industry trends.
- Demonstrate commitment and compliance with all applicable Company Policies and Procedures, including the Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE) and provide ongoing promotion of Jet Aviation values.
- Positively represent Jet Aviation as one company with internal and external stakeholders.
- Diploma in Technical or Business discipline
- Experience working in an aircraft maintenance facility scheduling base or line maintenance, modifications and fleet planning
- Demonstrated understanding of aviation regulatory requirements for civil and military aircraft maintenance
- Computer literate in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems, computer based maintenance systems and Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Customer service and safety focused
How to Apply?
- Acknowledgement that you have a current legal right to work in Australia, and hold or be able to obtain ADF Security Clearance
- Submit a cover letter (1-2 pages max) outlining your previous skills and experience; and
- Submit a copy of your updated resume.
Jet Aviation AG
Ms Kristie-Anne Maher
APAC Recruitment - Talent Aquisition Partner