Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Are you ready to take off? We are looking forward to take you on board as
Aircraft Maintenance Technician - Team Dassault
Overall job purpose is to carry out maintenance tasks on an aircraft in accordance with Jet Aviation procedures, authority regulations and customer requirements, under the instructions and supervision of the Leader Technicians and Supervisor Aircraft Operations.
- Follow defined work distribution
- Work according to the processes and defined project plan(s) in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that any defect found on the aircraft is reported accordingly
- Ensure the timely and accurate recording of work executed on the aircraft
- Assist in other work tasks if needed
- Mechanical/ technical apprenticeship (CAP), preferably in aviation
- Mechanical/ technical knowledge within an industrial environment
- Ability to read and understand Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
- PC literate with MS packages
- motivated Team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good English knowledge