Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the MRO Team in Dubai we are currently recruiting for a
MRO Biller/ Services Analyst
As MRO Services Analyst, you are responsible for the analysis of performance, cost and process data, KPIs, Financial Controlling and Reporting of the contracted MRO services.
- Preparation, analysis and reporting of the of externally provided MRO services to the management
- Monitoring and analysis of the MRO services cost, quality and performance parameters
- Identification and recommendation of improvements to increase process and cost efficiency (continuous improvement)
- Prepare MRO cost forecasts, track and explain deviations in actual cost development vs. previous forecasts
- Calculation of the effect of mid- and long-term operational changes to the MRO Services cost
- Analysis and administration of the MRO services data in various applications (e.g. aircraft maintenance software, cost database) a.w. contractual guidelines.
- Computation of labor burn rates/efficiencies versus maintenance quoted costs.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Data Analysis or work experience in the financial or technical field with relevant further education (accounting or controlling).
- Advanced user knowledge of MS Excel is a pre-requisite.
- Knowledge of aviation MRO industry / airline know-how.
- Basic education in Project Management and Controlling is an advantage.
- Structured person with affinity for data analysis.
- Very strong analytical skills and ability to interpret results
- Self-motivated with pro-active attitude
- Good communicator, flexible team player and strong sense of prioritization
- Knowledge of SAP, Corridor and Tableau is an advantage