Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce our Charter Sales team in Zürich
Director of Sales Charter Services
Jet Aviation is looking to recruit a sales person to promote our charter capability in the EMEA region to HNWI, family offices, large corporations, etc.
We are flexible on home base of the candidates.
- Contribute to the growth of the Charter Services across EMEA
- Arrange face to face meetings with prospective Charter Clients, industry partners and key influencers
- Regular travel throughout the EMEA region to identify, target and close new Charter business opportunities.
- Represent Jet Aviation externally at industry functions and promote and raise the Jet Aviation reputation and brand
- Issue Charter proposals and quotes for new clients, supported by the Charter Team
- Identify opportunities for new events and exhibitions to raise the profile of Jet Aviation in respect to aircraft charter
- Relationship management with nominated key clients and industry partners
- Drive activity to reach targets and company KPI’s to maximize revenue/margins
- Identify opportunities for strategic alliances and partnerships with channel partners.
- Work alongside the Sales Director of Charter to develop new aircraft charter products and cross selling opportunities and implement them.
- Liaise with current charter clients to push further sales opportunities
- Maintain a working relationship with aircraft management team to utilize the leverage client database of Jet Aviation Business Jets
- Assist with pricing policy, marketing & commercial strategy
- Track all activities in company CRM database (Salesforce)
- Periodically review work processes, efficiency, and service levels
- Provide support at key Jet Aviation events (EBACE, airshows, and other industry events).
- Work in conjunction with Business Development to establish and implement sales strategy and client approach
- Report directly to Senior Director of Sales
- High school /business school degree; any additional further education is beneficial
- In depth understanding and relevant work experience of the EMEA charter sales market/industry
- Strong sales personality
- Proven strong sales achievements and performance
- Willingness to travel extensively within the EMEA region
- Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, PTT user knowledge
- Fluent in English, any other language will be considered a plus
- Achiever and communicator with strong communication and influencing skills
- High customer orientation – externally and internally focused
- Proven business and financial acumen
- High flexibility with strong commercial awareness
- Good resistance to stress, team-spirit and professional presentation
- Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values (Trust, Honesty, Alignment, Transparency)