Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the Flight Services team in the U.A.E. we are currently recruiting for a
We are seeking a professional, flexible, dynamic and motivated type rated G600 Commander for a permanent contract. We need a great communicator coupled with an enthusiasm and a passion to deliver our client the best possible flight experience.
Commander Private Operation
- Type rating on GVII is an advantage
- Gulfstream experience required
- Minimum of 4’000 hrs total flight time
- Aircraft and Pilot base is U.A.E
- EASA or FAA license only
- Corporate flight experience essential
- Must be multilingual with excellent English
- Motivated team player
- High levels of work flexibility
- Exceptional customer service standards
Only pilots who already live or are willing to relocate to the U.A.E. should apply.
Jet Aviation AG
Head of Crew Coordination