Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Are you ready to take off? We are looking forward to take you on board as
Jet Aviation’s Manufacturing Planning Department is the regulatory and mandatory entry point from design organization to both production organization and installation/maintenance organization, equivalent to an industrial method office in the industry.
As MRP Controller, you are responsible for generating production orders, purchasing requisitions, material staging and ensuring completeness of kit requested by the bill of material. This position requires good drawings and design data analysis for parts feasibility.
Your main goals are to ensure and monitor the on-time delivery of the material as optimizing the production to achieve the highest cost efficiency.
MRP team oversees the last step before manufacturing & purchasing, interfacing directly with production, installation, and supply chain teams.
The team is working in a dynamic and large landscape environment – using PLM Platform Team Center, SharePoint, Internal solution – Excel, Access – and ERP System SAP.
- Review and verify data and feasibility of technical drawings
- Create, check, and monitor production orders- based on the manufacturing bill of material
- Create, check, and monitor purchasing requisitions - based on the manufacturing bill of material (Define quantities for raw materials)
- Release and monitor production orders, coordinate in line with project master schedule and Shops’ capacities and capabilities
- Collaborate with engineering department, supply chain management, production to ensure the right execution of the orders
- Make or buy decision based on internal production capability - capacities
- Follow up of the purchase orders, highlight schedule risks, shortages risks and anticipate needs
- Change Management: revisions, deviations or engineering change notes implementation and monitoring
- bring new ideas of continuous improvements
- Launching production anticipation request
- Updating internal MRP tools and processes (MRP Report, KPI, …)
- Technical Certificate or bachelor’s degree in a related field - Production / Manufacturing
- General knowledge of the Aviation Regulations
- Knowledge in PDM - PLM System and 3D CAD (Smarteam - Catia V5 ; Teamcenter - NX ; AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical)
- Knowledge in SAP (industrial planning modules MM, PP) will be a plus
- Proficient user of MS Office Suite – Office 365 solution will be a plus [SharePoint, Power BI, MS Forms, Excel, Power Automate]
- Programming VBA Script will be a plus
- Results driven, able to execute with high personal accountability
- Proactive, forward thinking, and self-motivated team player
- Collaborate within interdisciplinary and intercultural project stakeholders
- Analytical skills approach
- Problem solving approach
- Creative mindset and global vision
Jet Aviation AG