Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Are your ready to take off? We are looking forward to taking you on board for an
Internship - Technical Documentation - 6 months
Our Engineering Technical Documentation Team is looking for a strong writer to support us in delivering aircraft documentation (maintenance and operation manuals). Under supervision of the tutor and using templates and guidelines, you have the opportunity to gain professional experience in an interesting and exciting working environment.
- Authoring or updating system descriptions, operating procedures, maintenance procedures by gathering information from engineering drawings, technical data and collaborating with subject matter experts
- Updating technical documentation based on feedback from operators or maintenance crew
- Creating illustrations to provide a visual support to the text contents
- Currently pursuing a degree in a relevant discipline such as Technical Writing, Technical Documentation or Engineering (Matriculation during the entire internship period / University recommendation is required)
- Organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and evaluate priorities
- Ability to work independently as well as in close collaboration with others, in a multi-cultural environment
- Written and verbal communication skills in English, with strong spelling, grammar, and syntax
- French or German Language skills would be beneficial
- Experience with markup language (SGML) is a plus
- Knowledge in ASD-STE100 Simplified Technical English is a plus
- Curiosity about aircraft systems and maintenance activities
- Passion for aviation technology