Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Are you ready to take off? We are looking forward to take you on board as
(Licensed) Aircraft Maintenance Technician – Team Gulfstream
This position is responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks on aircrafts in accordance with Jet Aviation procedures, authority regulations and customer requirements, under the instructions and supervision of the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor.
- Execute aircraft inspections, modifications, maintenance tasks, repairs, within trade skills and ensuring safety and product quality
- Ensure the timely and accurate recording of work executed on the aircraft
- Work according to the processes and defined project plan(s) in an accurate and timely manner to ensure the agreed targets and milestones are respected
- Ensure that any defect found on the aircraft is reported
- Assist in other work tasks if needed
- Mechanical/technical apprenticeship or degree, preferably in aviation or related field
- B1 Maintenance License would be a plus
- First experience as Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Ability to read and understand Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
- Good English knowledge
- Motivated Team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment