Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Are you ready for take off? We are looking forward to welcome you on board as
IT Solutions Analyst
In this role you are responsible for support and improvement of IT-applications in the MRO (maintenance, repair, overhaul), Completion (design, production, installation) and SCM area. You analyse processes and issues, propose as well as discuss suitable solutions with the business. Above and beyond you implements those in the context of changes and projects including all activities from requirements documentation over specification/evaluation to system configuration and testing.
The place of work for this position is Madrid with the option to work remotely as well. Business trips to Basel are required from time to time.
Your area of responsibility:
- Execute 2nd level support and coordinate 3rd level activities
- Define to-be business processes in collaboration with the business SME’s and based on industrial best practices / standard software capabilities.
- Manage/implement changes and small to medium size projects
- Prepare specifications, work/support instructions, training materials and other technical documents
- Provide support in the selection and implementation of new solutions.
- Perform system configuration, prepare, and execute test scripts
- Collaborate with other IT divisions, internal customers, and external service providers
- Execute trainings for key-users
- Evaluate new IT developments and evolving business requirements, and recommend appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems
What we would like to see:
- Master’s degree in information technology or other equivalent education
- Proven experience (as in-house or external consultant) in the implementation of SAP based projects with focus on/responsibility for one or more logistic modules (MM, SD, PS, PM, PP)
- Good knowledge in the integration between logistic and FI/CO modules (examples: material valuation, WIP calculation, project controlling)
- Good communication skills and process-oriented thinking
- Ability of performing independently system configuration tasks
- Results driven – able to execute with high personal accountability
- High business and financial acumen
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to work independently and in multi-cultural team
- Work experience in a highly regulated environment (ideally Aviation)