Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Are you ready for take off? We are looking forward to take you on board as
Dispatcher I Flightcoordinator
Planning flight routes for our V.V.I.P. customer is fascinating and challenging at the same time. Our customers appreciate independency and we do our best to make their plans a reality. At the same time, there are safety aspects to consider and the weather often goes its own way as well. Join us and look forward to a team that operates worldwide and that achieves goals together and has fun at work.
Your area of responsibility:
- Coordinating private flights with VIP customers and/or their Personal Assistants
- Advising clients on international aviation and travel specific topics
- Liaising closely with internal and external partners such as Aviation Service providers, Aviation Authorities, ATCs, Ground Handling Agents, Customs/Immigration officers, etc.
- Calculation and filing of flight plans in coordination with crew members and in compliance with Aviation regulations and Security aspects
- Set up Trips and Operational Control of flights, by using Aviation tools.
What we would like to see:
- Relevant workexperience, preferably in private aviation
- Fluency in German and English (written and oral)
- Strong planning and coordination skills
- Team-player, customer oriented and communicative personality
- Flexibility regarding working hours (weekend and night shifts)