Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
With great vision and exciting plans, it takes talented people to build our leading business and this is your opportunity to be part of that journey!
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical Components Specialist (NDT) - Coopers Plains, Brisbane QLD
We are seeking an experienced and motivated AME who will be responsible for assigned component projects whilst maintaining open lines of communication with their Leading Hand, Project and Planning Teams. This is a great career opportunity to join an industry leading organisation where you can expand your skills and experience.
- Ensuring maintenance performed on assigned component is carried out in compliance with company policies and procedures and Civil Aviation Regulations.
- Providing detailed communication to Operations Coordinator, Project and Planning Teams on time to assist with progress updates with customers.
- Other duties as directed by your supervisor.
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills or higher (or equivalent trade qualification).
- Demonstrated understanding or ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of Aviation regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in the non-destructive inspection field to Level 2 Standard is essential in:
- Magnetic Particle inspection
- Eddy Current inspection
- Penetrant Inspection
- Strong communication skills, with experience in a fast-paced customer focused work environment with multiple priorities and project deadlines.
- Intermediate level PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Aircraft Component Maintenance experience.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and work under minimal direction to ensure succession of financial and delivery schedules.
- Supervisory experience in an Aircraft Maintenance facility would be advantageous.