Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the Human Resources team in Basel we are currently recruiting for an
BBJ First Officer (Hong Kong-based)
The First Officer supports the aircraft operations, maintains high standard of flight safety and operational procedures, complies with the regulations, and provides the professional service to our clients.
- Assume command of the flight when so directed by the commander.
- Assume the commander’s authority and the responsibilities for the aircraft and its crew in case of incapacitation of the commander, its passengers and load according to the Operations Manual OM-A.
- Participate in the preparation of the flight and to attentively monitor its progress in order to be able to assume the authority and responsibility at any given moment.
- Participate in the crew briefing
- Actively participate in the conduct of the flight in the role he is assigned to by the commander
- Apply all operational procedures and checklists in accordance with the Operations Manual (OM)
- Acquire the relevant aeronautical and meteorological information as well as of relevant papers
- Document the aircraft’s technical status and its anticipated load prior to each flight
- Complete all flight related documents (i.e. operational flight plan, mass and balance manifest, flight and technical log) and submission to dispatch
- Comply with the regulations contained in the Operations Manual (OMA) and the Air Navigation Order (ANO)
- Current on type rating B737NG
- Private Jet Experience