Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Are you ready for take off? We are looking forward to take you on board as
Vice President Flight Services
This position is acting as Vice President Flight Services and has the strategic, tactical, and operational responsibility for the line of business throughout the region EMEA. This line of business includes aircraft management and charter, with all the adjacent support functions, such as CAMO, flight operations, dispatch, documentation, etc.
- Manages, directs, and coordinates all or a major segment of the organization's operations in a flight management industry.
- Oversees functions that support flight management operations, including charter, maintenance, and client services.
- May formulate policies, forecast requirements for manpower, technology, and facilities, and develops quality standards.
- Initiate special projects in multiple areas (e.g., short to long-term planning, business development)
- Provide strong and inspiring leadership and establish highest standards for all employees in regard to customer service, safety, quality, operational and service excellence, performance and adherence to applicable rules and regulations as well as company values and policies
- Represent the company for external and internal events, monitor the competitive landscape and attend industry events to stay abreast of the new initiatives
- Perform other duties/ ad hoc projects assigned by the senior leadership team
- Master’s degree in aviation or business development
- 10 years of work experience in flight services or business aviation
- Knowledge of industry and competitor landscape, including their strategic drivers
- Experience in KPI driven management of a global function or major region including contributing and influencing setting of the respective functional strategy
- Proven track record in leadership, sales, commercial and operations
- Ability to collaborate and influence at all levels of the organization and clients’ organizations across multiple lines of business
- Strong industry relationships, interpersonal skills and cultural awareness to build, expand and retain those relationships regionally and globally
- In depth knowledge of setting business plans and priorities aligned with business strategy
- Very strong influencing skills to navigate in a matrix as well as strategical thinking
- Proficient in change management and leading stakeholders through change