Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the FBO team in Vienna we are currently recruiting for an
Customer Service Agent
You will provide assistance to crew and passengers of arriving and departing private jets at the VIP terminal Vienna Airport.
- Interaction with owners, passengers and crews of private aircrafts • Valet parking, porter service and handling of luggage from and to the aircraft
- First point of contact and courteous host at the reception desk, as well as taking excellent care of our guests in the exclusive lounge area
- Assistance with airside and landside transport of passengers and crews
- Assists flight crews and customers with arrangements for hotels, ground transportation, catering, customs and other services as per individual requests
- Processing of handling requests via email and telephone in German and English language and entering relevant data into our operation software FBOone
- Booking of airport slots with the online system OCS
- Preparation of flight relevant documents for crews
- Professional verbal and written communication to all stakeholders such as customers, local and international authorities, third party suppliers, etc.
- Ensure cleanliness of our passenger and crew lounges
- Meet and exceed customer expectations by anticipating their desires, responding in a timely manner
- Proactive offering and sales of additional services to our customers
- Promptly forwarding any customer's feedback to the superior, assisting with the development of continuous improvement measures
- Support your colleagues and superiors with other duties as required
- General education degree and high class hospitality experience required, aviation experience and background is an advantage
- Fluent in German and English both written and verbal
- Additional languages such as French, Italian, Spanish, Russian or Arabic are a benefit
- A valid driver's license, Category B is mandatory
- Charming and friendly personality with "Can-do Attitude" and willingness to go the "Extra Mile"
- Impeccable manners, interpersonal and communicational skills
- Thorough understanding of quality and service expectations of high-end clientele
- Flexibility - willingness to work shifts (5.40 a.m. - 10.30 p.m., 7 days a week)
- Good mental and physical health and the ability to work under pressure
- Readiness and ability to work independently and as part of a multicultural and dynamic team
- Teamwork and team-oriented behavior naturally is part of your daily routine • Knowledge of Microsoft Office and web based applications is desired
- EU citizenship or valid work and residence permit