Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Operations Coordinator - FBO Cairns
We are looking for an Aviation minded individual, who wants to establish or grow their career in our FBO team! In this role you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating all operational activities associated with the arrival and departure of VIP aircraft. From ground handling to exceptional customer service, you will be servicing our high-profile customer base.
- Delivering the highest level of customer service at all times to customers, suppliers and partners.
- Monitoring and ensuring the smooth operation of the aircraft between points of departure and arrival.
- Ground handling services such as marshalling, towing and baggage handling as well as fuel and lavatory services.
- Liaising with authorities to organise and secure relevant permits and slots.
- Managing and coordinating all passenger and crew hotel accommodation and transport as required.
- High level of flexibility and ability to cover a 24/7 operation in an unsupervised environment.
- Be proactive working in a team environment along with shift work as per our roster system including part of the weekend.
- Experience working in a customer focus environment delivering multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent time management.
- Proactive in supporting the needs of customers being able to prioritise and meet critical customer and company deadlines.
- An understanding of general aviation and corporate aviation or previous FBO handling experience will be very advantageous but not essential.