Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Are you ready for takeoff? We would like to take you on board as
Our HR Team in Switzerland is as diverse as it can get, our business thrilling and dynamic. At Jet Aviation we value the individual qualities you bring, empowering you to make a difference and to create value for our employees. Let’s shape the future of our HR together! Thinking along, steering along and shaping along - that’s us.
In this versatile role you are part of our HR Team in Zurich, actively supporting Karine in her daily activities and working closely with Natalie. Karine joined us just recently as HR Business Partner and Natalie loves crunching numbers and makes sure that the only better day than Friday is payday.
- Perform administrative tasks over the full employee life cycle from onboarding to offboarding in collaboration with our external payroll provider
- Prepare employment contracts and reference letters
- Support the optimization of a professional, service oriented as well as efficient HR management process
- Communicate with external service providers and authorities relating to social insurances, work permits, taxes, etc.
- Participate in HR specific projects
- Provide support to the HR Business Partner for recruitment activities (creation of job advertisements, interaction with applicants and line managers and personnel service provider)
- Commercial or university degree with further training in HR
- Several years of professional experience in a similar function, preferably in an international environment
- Knowledge of Swiss labor law
- Experience with SAP and Success Factors is an advantage
- Strong communication skills and very good command of written and spoken German as well as English
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks under pressure
- Quick comprehension and exact way of working