Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the team in Basel we are currently recruiting for an
Operations Support Worker
To be a part of a multi-functional team to support the operational requirements of the Basel Maintenance Organization. Provide a flexible and proactive approach to achieve exceptional levels of service and quality to both internal and external customers alike. Identify opportunities for improvement within both the team environment and throughout the facility in general.
Each team member will be assigned a primary role within the team, although it is necessary to undertake training to be competent in all of the following duties to perform as required.
- Removal and reinstallation of customer property from aircraft
- Creation of inventory lists and storage of above
- Perform toilet servicing
- Laundry & dishes
- Movement of aircraft
- Installation of aircraft cabin protection
- Maintenance cleaning
- Hangar cleaning
- Ensuring JBSL tarmac is organized and in a safe condition at all times
- Any other duties commensurate with the position
- Adhere to all EHS policy and procedures
- Report EHS hazards, incidents and injuries. Be familiar with emergency instructions
- Comply with the EHS rules (work instructions, personal protective equipment,..
- Ensure Jet Aviation policies and guidelines are adhered to regarding all aspects of Health, Safety, Security and Environment
- A minimum of two years experience working within an aviation environment
- A basic education ensuring numeracy and literacy
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Desire to achieve and excel customer expectations, internal & external
- Flexible and proactive approach to team work The role may require some shift and weekend work so flexibility is a must.
- Ability to work outside for extended periods of time in both winter and summer
- Good English and excellent French required.